Monday, April 28, 2008

GROUNDED :-(

I have grounded myself from the computer until my basement is organized and my laundry is caught up.  So, my dear friends and family....  fair well, ....  I hope it won't be long, but it doesn't look good.  It will rain all week, so that will help me stay home and focused.

10 comments:

Mendy said...

I hear you, Christie!

Jenni said...

Oh good luck!! We have a community yard sale coming up to get ready for so I'll probably be going through my basement this week too!

Scarlett said...

The countdown starts! What am I going to do w/out your comments on my blog? or your daily stories? BUT I am with you 100%, life will be so much better w/out having all that guilt and stuff hanging over your head! Fairwell my friend. Please post some pictures of you fabulous new "orderly" house when you're done! I'll be waiting for ya!

Anonymous said...

It rained -- are you done yet? Are you done yet? Can you blog again? Are you done yet?

Jared - Christina said...

WHAT??? You are the one grounded and not me?? This is weird!! Want me to come help you dig out? You have lots of pretty pictures I want to see!! :)

Cami said...

We will miss you.

tracey said...

Babysteps...

Deb said...

good luck with that, christie. if i had that kind of self-discipline, i'd be in the basement right now, not surfing blogs. :)

Dawn said...

so long friend

Em Wall said...

I hear ya on this one and should be inspired to do the same with my scary garage! Good luck!!!