Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Where's Sue Sue?

We play a little game around here with Katie at nap time and bed time, nothing fancy, we just call out for sue sue (in Canada we call a pacifier, a soother, hence the name sue sue).  "Oh sue sue, where are you?"  (it was especially cute when she first started talking, she would put the whole sentence together. )  So last night Brent was putting Katie to bed and they were searching all over for sue sue.  "Oh sue sue....."  they couldn't find one.  Brent put Katie in her bed and said "Katie, what are we going to do?  We can't find sue sue."  She pointed to the corner of her bed and said "'ere it is!" Brent moved a few things and looked around where she was pointing and said "I don't see it Katie, where is it?" and Katie said "I kidding daddy!"  Brent laughed and came down and told me about it, I told him where one was, he went back up stairs to give it to her, and when she saw him she said "I gotchew daddy."  and grinned.  What a ham.  She is such a fun girl.

6 comments:

Cami said...

What a cutie! I like sue sue. That's a cute name for it.

Jenni said...

Ha!! She is a smarty-pants!! What a cute story!!

Mendy said...

This is a cute little story. I loved hearing Brent tell it last night because you could tell he was just tickled with his smart baby.

Anonymous said...

Such a smart girl. I forgot to tell you when we were at Epcot we saw a film on Canada and thought of you! It was beautiful!

tracey said...

It is hard for me to imagine her being so witty, since last I saw her she was in the baby car seat. Too funny!

Jann said...

Wow, this is totally great. What a funny girl.