"Monument In Spring."

"Look Where?"

I have the hardest time Photographing Eli. I don't know why, the boy just has absolutely no interest in me or my camera.
"Best Buds!"

At the end of our little trip both kids thanked us for taking them on the "MET ER ROW" forget DC, and those silly trees, how much fun was that train ride eh?
"Windy and Restless"

ah, dreams of beautiful shots with the wee ones, but kiddos wouldn't have it, nor would the wind.

"Linclon Blossoms"

MMM, doesn't that water look so clean and beautiful. Gee, I wish i knew how to photoshop pukey gray green into blue. :-) Oh well. America the Beautiful. :-)
8 comments:
Those are great pictures. I guess the journey is more fun for the kiddies than the actual destination.
Thanks for sharing more they are beautiful! I feel sad we didn't make it D.C. to take in the pretty blossoms.
I really like the picture of you with your girls!! When we came home from the Easter Egg Roll in DC all Ben could mention was eating ice cream at McDonald's that day! So the "met er row" part made me laugh!!:)
I love picture of you with your girls. They match the blossoms!
The Washington Monument picture is so good!
Right now I would take any water at all we still have snow and ice that needs to melt before we can see our beautiful BROWN red river. Even with the wind blowing the pictures of you with the kids is cute.
Gorgeous photographs, Christie. I'm so glad you got some nice ones of the blossoms, and I like the windy ones of the moms and kids. Pictures should always tell the true story. It was fun to see you tonight. I'm also glad that you got to spend time with your mom.
It does look rather chilly. You realize that you are embarking on your year of "lasts" right? This time next year you'll be busy finding a new place to live, selling your house and packing. Make sure you take lots of pictures like these! No pressure! :D
OOH Trees in blossom, I wish!! Even if it is still quite cold, the spring blossems are beautiful.
Post a Comment