And another ones gone........ Katie is out now. It is 10:30 am and my baby is still in bed. She woke about 6:45am fussy and disoriented, brought her in my bed where she slept until 8, when she woke up and rocked with me and slept until 9, then I put her back in her bed and she's been there for another 90 minutes. Poor baby! Oh dear, when will it ever end????
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh no, man it sounds like the most horrible flu!! I really hope you are all on the mend soon!!
Oh, I hate that flu! I'm glad she's mostly sleeping through it!
This is terrible! I hope it ends soon for your family. Hang in there.
we'll say a little prayer over here. that flu's NASTY! we did that last week. no fun!
I hope she is feeling better. Wyatt has a super high fever today---I hope that it isn't the same flu. We shall see.
Post a Comment