Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cherry blossoms

Christina and I went into DC yesterday to see the blossoms. Here are some (I have more) of the pictures. It was so pretty, just wish that everyone else would go home and let me have them all to myself. :-) It was a quick trip, but fun.



Up Close
This tree perched up there against that perfect blue sky, begging for me to photograph it.
Love this one, will love it more when I figure out how to PS the sign and the people out of the bottom right side.
Kind of a silly face.  But So pretty
"No One Else In The World"
I have no idea who these people are... but the picture was too nice to resists.  They look so peaceful on their lunch break.

10 comments:

tracey said...

I think cherry blossoms are the best sign of spring. So pretty!

Cory said...

what a great day you must have had! I like the black and white of the people lunching.

kristin said...

some day we're going there for that! I love your photography..always fun to see.

Anonymous said...

That last picture looks like a post card! It's soooo gorgeous. Too bad you don't know those people, they'd probably pay you for that photo.

Jeri said...

So lovely. I love this time of year...cherry blossoms are my fav. I know you have more pictures....share them!

Jenni said...

Beautiful pics Christie!! I love that last one - wow!!

Cami said...

Those are lovely! Oh, how spring-like it all looks . . .

Amber said...

Oh my goodness I love the pictures especially the last one of the couple you don't know. Wow what a talent you have. I sure love the cherry blossoms!!

Kevin McCarthy said...

Well done Christie! They are all so good but I'm going to agree that the last one is the best.

Deb said...

love the photos. those cherry blossoms are BEGGING to be photographed, aren't they?