1. Your rock star name: (first pet, current car)
Licorice Van (licorice van what? sounds like it's missing something)
2. Your Gangsta name: (Fave icecream, fav type of shoe)
Brownie Boots (ooooh, look out!)
3. Your Native American name: (fav color, fav animal)
Pink Dog (humm?)
4. Your Soap Opera name: (Middle name, city where you were born)
Kay Calgary (that sounds like a Soap name)
5. Your Star Wars Name: (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name)
Walch (sure)
6. Your Super Hero name: (2nd Fav color, fav drink)
Purple Water (doesn't sound very super)
7.NASCAR name: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Jack Charles (sounds like Nascar dude)
8. Stripper name: (first pet, home town)
Licorice Sundance (I used the little community that I grew up in rather then the city name)
9. TV weather anchor name: (5th grade teachers last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
(I don't remember my 5th grade teachers name.)
10. Spy Name (your fav season/holiday, flower)
Spring Lilly
11. Cartoon Name (fav fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now)
Strawberry Socks
4 comments:
Wasn't your 5th grade teacher a man at Sundance, that gave you the spelling dictionary?
You have a lot of really cute ones! And we are twin superheroes! I think I need to knit you some strawberry socks. I'll get on that.
Awesome! You have some good ones. I especially like Kay Calgary.
Hey Brownie Boots! That was very fun!! Your Nascar one really works!!
Post a Comment