One Cup of soup, that is all I have eaten in over 80 hours. I got the flu, boy did I get the flu. I don't go down very easily, but this one knocked me on my butt! Thank heavens it happened on a weekend where Brent was post call Friday, home Sat and Sunday! I got a sub for water aerobics today, but Brent is on call today, so we'll see how I do. I hope that as I begin to eat a bit more, I will stop feeling like I am going to pass out. ARG, I hate not being able to do what I always do! Just thought I would put out there where the heck I've been for the past 5 days!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Longest Down
Posted by Christie at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no!!!! That's horrible. I'm so sorry. The flu is just the worst. I'm glad your hubby was home to help.
That is the worst! I hope you start feeling better let me know if you need any help.
ew...sorry you're feeling the stink! The flu's the WORST!!! yet...still you post! What dedication! :)
hope you feel better really really soon, girl!
Post a Comment