Friday, September 21, 2007

SCATTERGORIES

*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... *they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
What is your name? Christie Cook (maiden name) (double points)
4 letter word: Cock (as in a rooster... Double points)
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (triple points)
TV Show: Charles in Charge (double points)
City: Coal Creek (Colorado)
Boy Name: Charles
Girl Name: Carly
Alcoholic drink: Chardonnay
Occupation: Chef de cuisine (double points)
Something you wear: Cashmere
Celebrity: Charisma Carpentar (double points)
Food: Chillie Cheese Enchiladas (double points)
Something found in a bathroom: Charmin
Reason for Being Late: Children
Cartoon Character: Chuckie Cheese
Something You Shout: COME ON!!!

I had to do this cuz I love Mendys competitive nature. :-) HE HE. I was suppose to go to bed, but I wanted to see how many doubles I could come up with. Keep watching for Mendys Do Over. :-) LOL!!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

WOW!! That's a lot of double points there Christie!! Charisma Carpenter? Are you a Buffy fan too??!! :) Very fun!

Julia said...

ooh, I think you win! I'll have to go check out Mendy's now...

Mendy said...

Seriously, you are killing me. Don't make me actually have to think about it--I did it in like two minutes to get my post done for the day. You are good, though. I've never even heard of your celebrity. I must be out of it! Clearly, we need to get together to play scattegories! I do so love that game.

Jeri said...

Wow, you had some good ones! J is is little harder...I may not attempt it.

Anonymous said...

You're a brave one to take on Mendy. I don't even try with her. You did some fun ones!

Cami said...

That's funny. I did this one and forgot to post it, but I'm a C too, and didn't get any of the same things as you. (except Come On, I think). Also, double points are only for the first letter, cheater head. Two words are necessary to get double points.

Brenda said...

Love it! I'm sure B would be easy right? Hmmm.. I'll have to see after I get my post done (:

Jann said...

Very fun to read. Awesome on the double and triple points.