So after some thought about a comment last night about googling ex boyfriends. I thought, hey, it has always proven to be interesting to see what this character is up to..... He was my first love, and broke my heart 4 years later. I wrote him on his mission, supported his dreams to be a "rock star." and now look where he is..... LOL How crazy! This guy was a real scammer. He could wheel 5 or more women at the same time and none of us would suspect the other. He wheeled poor little french girls on his mission. A lot of girls joined the church because he told them he would come back after his mission and get them, and marry them and take them to Canada. While I knew him he went by his given name, and also a stage name. This you tube post is him using his given name, but one person who comments on him says that he is a rip off artist and that he has 2 other aliases, one of which checks out on the net, as being him for sure. He also went by another name when I was first married which was the name he used when he bungee jumped in a straight jacket, and was doing magic shows. At last count he was divorced twice, but some photos show him with a third wife. AHHHHH!!!!! "Sometimes I Thank God For Unanswered Prayers!!" What a nut!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S68XlFnsOnY&mode=related&search=
Thursday, September 13, 2007
LOL!!
Posted by Christie at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, how fun for you! I loved last night and the fun conversation. You've sparked an old interest in me. Chris is gone, I think I'll be googling too!
(Your current hubby is much better than your old love)
was it that doug guy??? I'm confused! (what's new?)
Ya, I have no idea who this is!! Story time girl! =)
Congrats on the upgrade. =)
Goodness! Bet you're relieved that relationship didn't go anywhere - whew! How funny that you can see your ex on youtube tho!! Crazy!
Oh man. That's a serious player!
Post a Comment