On Friday Night Brent and I went to see BRIAN REGAN live in Baltimore! I laughed so hard that my face hurt. I laughed so hard that I cried. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. I laughed so hard that I actually had chest pain! It was SO incredibly funny. He is a SUPER clean comic who just makes fun of every day life. If you have never heard of him, check him out on his website http://www.brianregan.com/ If you have heard him, he has a TON of new material. We had heard everything he has done up until this past 2 months and he told jokes for 25 minuets before he even said any of his old ones. It was SO much fun. Afterwards we went to Cheesecake factory with the Tidwells and the Hansens and we all laughed and joked and pulled one liners from the show while we ate yummy cheese cake. What a fabulous night!!!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
I've NEVER EVER laughed so hard!!!!
Posted by Christie at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a fun triple date! That sounds really fun. Michael was laughing really hard at his stuff on You Tube. We'll have to catch him another time.
I love going to see comedians perform. It's nice to know there's actually a clean act out there.
I'll have to check him out on youtube! Glad you guys had such a fun night!! :)
It was a fun night! I'm glad you tipped me off that he was coming to town. :)
So funny!
I am glad I wasn't the only one in pain from listening to this guy! I thought I was going to die laughing. =)
Post a Comment