Monday, September 10, 2007

List Fun

I was tagged by Jann to play this little list game so here it goes...

Jobs I've held:
Baby sitter
Sales Associate for Wilson's (a retail office supply store)
Cleaned Dental instruments and rooms(3hrs/day all through high school)
A maid/ helper for an ornery old lady
Sales Associate and Assistant Manager for Clair's Hallmark
Preschool Teacher for Children's Discovery
Toddler Room Teacher Bright Horizons
Preschool Teacher for Bright Horizons
Sales Associate for Northern Reflections
Assistant Director of Daycare
Mom (and all the crazy things that entails)
Discovery Toys Consultant
Water Aerobics Instructor

My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Staying up far far far too late.
2. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. MMMM
3. Ice cream any kind will do.
4. Massages (by anyone, but guilt associated with spending much moola on a really good one!)

Places I have lived:
1. Calgary, Alberta (3 houses)
2. Rexburg, Idaho (3 apartments)
3. Salt lake City, Utah (5 apartments)
4. Philadelphia, PA
5. Des Moines, IA
6. Toledo, Oh
7. Columbia, MD

What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?:
He was on a date with my roommate... "Humm, interesting... a red head in a purple suit and a bow tie."

Places I’ve Been on Vacation (in the U.S.):
1. Orlando, Fl
2. SLC, Ut
3. Jackson Hole, WY
4. Anaheim, CA
5. MT Rushmore, SD
6. Las Vegas, NV
7. Redwood national park, CA
8. Great Falls, MT
9. Pennsylvanian Dutch Counrty, PA
10. Nauvoo, IL
11. Niagra Falls, NY
12. Palmyra, NY
13. Winter Quarters, NB
14. Williamsburg, VA
15. Logan, Ut
16. Boston, MA
17. New York, NY

Places I've Been (out of U.S.)
1.Peach Orchard, British Columbia
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Banff, Alberta
Waterton, Alberta
Lethbridge, Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta
Niagra Falls, Ontario
Montreal, Quebec
(shes, I am sure there are more..)

Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Phish Food Ice cream
4. Anything with Alfredo sauce on it
5. Perfect Peaches
6. My Dads BBQ T bone stake! Yumm, Alberta Beef!
Um, did I mention Chocolate?

Websites I Visit Daily:
Yahoo Mail
Various Blogs
My Family.com
Gmail

Nicknames I’ve been called:
1.Chris- mostly my dad and sister. I do love that my dad calls me this.
2.Chrissy - Loved that my Great Grandpa called me this when I was little, a guy that was like a brother to us when I was a teen, and Brent's Grandma.
3.Little Cookie- My maiden name is Cook. My sister was cookie to a teacher in jr. high. Hence, little cookie.
4.Meat Head- Didn't like this one much, my mother called me this, but not in the rude way... I was always honored to be meat head because my poor sister got "fat head" and I didn't want to be called that. It was also much better then "Little sh%$" which seemed to be another little nickname we got. (gee that paints a bad picture of my mom, she really wasn't abusive..:-))
5. Kitty Kay- My middle name is Kay and my sister made this one up, which then evolved to
6. Kitty
7. Kit (most of my sister and I's mutual friends.
8. Heman (brings back tons of high school memories when I hung out with Sherah, and Wonder Woman)
9. Christie Agetha (high school silliness)
10. Honey, sweetheart, and mother.


I Tag Jeri, Christina, and Tricia.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow you have been too and lived in LOTS of places!! And wow interesting nicknames!! :) I'd be glad to be meathead in that mix too! :)

Cami said...

Lovely. These are some good tidbits. I'd like to know more about this purple suit.

Kellie said...

Very enlightening and fun. I so want to visit more of the placed in Canada that you listed. Nicknames are such a great topic to plumb.

Corinne said...

You have had a lot of jobs girl! I've heard of Northern Reflections for some reason- was that a clothing store??

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of nicknames. How were you attracted to a man in a purple suit?

Christie said...

Okey okey, the suit was a really deep purple, not what you are imagining. Poor guy, now you've all pictured him in a purple suit. It really was a nice suit, which he bought in Italy before comming home from his mission.

Jann said...

Very fun to read. I love all your nicknames.