Saturday, September 8, 2007

Piano Prelude No.20 Chopin.

From Jenni and Cami)

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.


NO CHEATING!
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Heartbreak Town (dixie chicks) Okay maybe a little.

WHAT'S YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE? We're the Safety Kids (hummm, okay)

WHAT DOES YOUR FAMILY THINK OF YOU? Lazy Days (Enya) :-( I hope not.

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?Dearest Children God Is With You.

WHAT DO STRANGERS THINK OF YOU? Babas Lullaby (Mickey Farkas) Okay. maybe cuz I have so many kids?

WHAT DO YOUR EXES THINK OF YOU? Positive/Negative person. (Mickey Farkas) I guess that is a complement. MickeyFarkas is a children's Album that I LOVE!!!

HOW IS YOUR LOVE LIFE? I Sing the Mighty Power of God (Mormon Tab)

HOW WILL YOUR LOVE LIFE BE IN THE FUTURE? You leave me weak (Toby Keith) Here's to hoping :-)

WILL YOU GET MARRIED? Once upon a dream. Sleeping Beauty

WILL YOU HAVE KIDS? Dog Barking (Brian Regan) Not a song, a little comedy stint, but kind of applicable to having kids... :-)

ARE YOU GOOD AT SCHOOL? Come Softy To me (The fleetwoods) This is that oldies song that goes (dum dum, dumba do dumby dumba dum, dum dum, dumba do dumby ditty dum......) Oh dear!

WILL YOU BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE? Rhythm of the night (Corona)

WHAT SONG SHOULD THEY PLAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY? Over and Over (Nelly and Tim McGraw) Aw, that sucks. I'm already feeling so old.

WHAT SONG SHOULD THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Overture/Hannibat from the Phantom.

THE SOUNDTRACK OF YOUR LIFE? Consider the Lilies (Mormon Tab.) I Love this one....

YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIEND ARE....? I don't understand you. (They might be giants) If this is referring to Brent.... HA HA HA!

HAPPY TIMES: Tequila (the Champs)

SAD TIMES: Your Woman (One nation)

EVERY DAY: Wild Women Do (Natalie Cole) HA HA HA, Totally!

FOR TOMORROW: Whole day off (Oingo Boingo) Gee, I wish.

FOR YOU: The Other side of Me (Hanna Montana)

WHAT DOES NEXT YEAR HAVE IN STORE FOR ME? Canon (pachelbel) Hummm, kind of slow, but I could take a slow nice year..

WHAT DO I SAY WHEN LIFE GETS TOO HARD? Chains of Love (Erasure)

WHAT SONG WILL I DANCE TO AT MY WEDDING? Stick to the Status Quo (highschool musical) :-)

WHAT DO YOU WANT AS A CAREER? The Kind of Fool Love Makes (Kenny Rogers) A match maker... I could do that. :-)

YOUR FAVORITE SAYING? You might Think (the cars) "you might think I'm crazy...."

THE SONG THAT YOU'LL PUT AS YOUR SUBJECT? Piano Prelude no 20 Chopin

8 comments:

Jeri said...

I laughed a lot at this.

Happy times and Everyday had me rolling!

Wasn't this fun?!

Cami said...

Awesome. You had some pretty good ones there!

Jann said...

I loved reading this. Very fun.

Anonymous said...

I love Erasure! That brought back some fun memories when I was much younger. If I ever get an ipod, I'll have to remember Chains of Love. Oh and of course Hannah Montana and HS Musical! We have them too.

Mendy said...

Wow--finally one of these where I knew most of the songs! I love that you have the Safety Kids and Hannah Montana on your iPod. Do we have kids the same ages or what?

Jenni said...

I love the safety kids on there too!! :) But the happy times was just hilarious!!! This was so fun to read Christie!!! :)

Cami said...

Hmmm. . . I swear I already commented on this one . . .

Anyway, I love the "whole day off" one. That sounds great.

Cami said...

Oh, I DID already comment! Well, this makes three from me!!