No Baby YET!!! Yesterday we did the second round of Blue and Black cohosh, and nothing! I also took her on a brisk walk which was nice and hilly! We had her running up and down her basement stairs throughout the day. I believe all total she did 25 laps on the stairs. Now it is 7:30 am on friday morning and nothing! Today I shall make her eat Thai food.....lots and lots of Thai food. More stairs, and another brisk yet LONGER walk!!! My little neice has met her match, she may be stubborn, but I am more stubborn then her!!! :-) We are having fun though, Tori has truely enjoyed her visits to see her Auntie Anne in the hospital. She absolutly loves her, and asked all day yetsterday when we were going to go and see her. Does anyone have any more ideas? or posibly a really long, pokey crotchet hook????? I'll Keep ya posted.....
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I tried it all when I was over a week overdue with Kenna: lots of long walks, spicy food, jumping jacks, coitus :), etc. Nothing worked. My water did break when I started taking caullophylum, though. Good luck to you guys! I think babies just come when they come.
Is cervidex OTC or do you need a script for it? That ripens things up!
Yeah, the caullophylum did the trick for me!!
Funny! I am so glad that I am not her. Don't make her too tired...she won't have any energy for labor!
I see that you are very very serious about getting this baby here right now! :) So I have heard that using a breat pump can get contractions going - I know it sounds ultra-weird, but I saw it on that "House of Babies" show about midwives on The Discovery Health Channel. Good luck!
It sounds like you and this baby will be good friends when she comes. Both stubborn but in all the right ways.
Post a Comment