Thursday, September 13, 2007

Four in the Morning

So, it is 4am, and I am finally done sorting through all the CRAP in my kitchen. Today I dumped the drawers of Kiddie Krafts, workbooks, play dough, and all the like all in the middle of my kitchen floor. 2 Kitchen catchers of trash, one full paper recycling box and 52 pencils later, I have finally finished! It looks so good and will be such an efficient work space now. I look forward to finalizing this de junking that has hit my home. I have my 1/2 of the bedroom and the basement left! I am starting to feel like I just may conquer! Hooray, had to share the victory!!! Now I must renew library books on line, I sure hope that doesn't take long!

4 comments:

Jann said...

How great that you are doing this. I so need to declutter my house. Fabulous.

Jenni said...

Yay for the decluttering! Good job, but I hope you get a nap today!! Thanks so much for being there last night when you had a full early morning of decluttering ahead of you!! :)

Amber said...

Great Job on getting rid of clutter. I am trying and it is a long process with kids. No wonder you are up so late!

Jeri said...

Hooray for you!

I was doing the same thing, and it feels so good! (My Mom and I did my entire kitchen, while Lincoln and my Dad chopped down the top of the deck.)