OKAY, Everyone brace themselves. I LOVE New Kids On The Block. Always have, went to a concert when i was just a little bopper and just found out that they released a new single on May 13th called "Summertime". They are also going on tour. They'll be here in DC on October 2nd. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 11am. Anyone for a throwback good time with me??? Come on out of the closet you NKOTB lovers!!!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh no. Oh nononononononono!! Alas, this is sad news. Almost as bad as when Jake decided he was a Backstreet Boys fan!
You are so cute. My little sister loved them. I guess I'm older than you are. I do enjoy their music though. I haven't heard their new song yet. I'll have to listen to it and see if it makes me feel like a teen again.
You are so funny. I hope you have fun at the concert.
No takers huh? I had their tape, but I was never a real fan. I can't wait to read the blog about the concert though...that will be a good one!
Interesting! New Kids On The Block are in Calgary on 19 Nov 08 at the Saddledome. Don't think I will be going tho ;-)
ok...you like NKOTB...and you want me to take music suggestions from you??:) who are these singer peeps...and where would I find them?
Ha! Oh Christie I wish I could say I was a fan too because I love your enthusiasm!! I hope you have some takers and that all enjoy a great nostalgic night together!!
Sorry, I won't be going.
Post a Comment