All right, all right, I've been abused enough! LOL! CLEARLY, I STAND ALONE! Oh well, it's all good, Liza loves them, so if I wanted to shell out the $$ she would go with me. I looked up tickets and I don't like them THAT much!! The cheapest ones are $88!!! Yeah right! Who do they think they are, come on boys, you're has beens. Any way, that's all I have to say about that.
Sunday ended up being a pretty crumby day, with some pretty ugly realizations. The night ended with me up at 2 am with insomnia, I almost came down and blogged everything in my brain so that it would shut off. I was lucky to be able to curb my self and then spend the night with continual dreams of being under attack, in several different situations. The clearest dream was me in a collage dorm room with some other gals, joking and laughing till the wee hours of the morning, then noticing a shooting star out the window, only to realize that there were TONS of shooting stars, oh wait those were missiles. We ran to alert the other people in the dorms and try to find a safe place when all of a sudden a tank drove down the road and fired a stream of bullets into the entire dorm... It was horrific! I woke up in a cold sweat. I NEVER EVER dream like that.
Then today, I got to teach water aerobics outside!!! Oh how I love to be out exercising in the SUN! MMMMM, so nice. It was a beautiful morning and the water was just perfect! That really brightened my day. I then hit the mall to find some cute little rubber boots for my little girls. I wanted them for 2 reasons. #1. Pictures... Hello... why else do you buy the silly things. #2 we are going strawberry picking tomorrow, and the fields will likely be muddy, but hello... pictures :-).
I am excited to go out the the farm tomorrow and be in the sunshine and eat yummy strawberries. And take pictures. Oh I hope I get some good ones. And I hope I get tons of yummy strawberries. :-)
Monday, June 2, 2008
UNCLE
Posted by Christie at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Watch their performances on Youtube on the Today Show and at the House of Blues. You will see you aren't really missing anything. I think they are a little too old to be singing about "summer love" at dancing around like kids.
Have fun at the strawberry patch!
Holy cow that's expensive! I would've paid 20 to 30 to go with you, but not 88. That's just crazy. Hope you sleep better!
I am sorry to hear about your scary dreams! Next time just call your sis-in-law who is still awake because it's only 12 and I will gladly scrub my floors to stay up with ya! Enjoy the farm. I can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment