Sunday, June 15, 2008

For Erna


My sweet friend Erin asked for a photo of Brent and I.  This is the most recent picture.  I don't really like it, as I have a million wrinkly chins on one side, but oh well.  :-)  Also I want to take this time to remind my friends that I have gone public, so add me to your google reader, or what ever system you use.  :-)

7 comments:

Amber said...

You guys are a great couple. I think you look beautiful! Look at your pretty eyes.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute couple! I think it's a great picture and didn't even notice any wrinkles, you silly gorgeous woman!

Jeri said...

Cute!!! Thank goodness for work events or you two wouldn't have any pictures of you together!

Mendy said...

I never get photos with my Michael and me. You look great. Wrinkly chins on one side is clearly indicative of your post and not your face, no worries!

Tricia said...

I think you both look great, glad you shared with the rest of us...

Ryan and Erin said...

Yay! I miss you guys! And the rest of the comments are true, you are dead sexy!! It us also evident from this picture why your kids are so cute too!

B.E.C.L Wall said...

So cute! I am sorry to say I did not pick up on your wrinkley chins because my computer doesn't have a magnifier! You are such a goofy girl!