Since Sunday is Fathers day, we will be spoiling Brent on Saturday. Which basically means that I need to entertain the troops most of the day with out him, so I am planning to take the kiddos to the Columbia Arts Festival
Starts at Noon, lots of free stuff to do, and we are going to try to hit the boat float at 1pm. :-)
We'll probably take Brent for dinner tonight.
Brent is on call on sunday, So he won't be having much of an actual fathers day.
Tuesday: Gym and Swim. I take Latin Fusion class at the gym while kids play in the child care, then pick them up and take them out to the pool for swim and lunch.
Wednesday: Rose Hill Manor Park (In Frederick, about 1 hour away) This week they are talking about clothing and the way it has changed over time. 10am -4pm.$4 adults $3 for kids.
Thursday: Gym and Swim. I teach while they play in child care, and then take the kids out to play at the pool and have lunch.
Friday: Kids do weekend jobs during day,
Traveling Showmobile@ western regional park. (about a 20 min drive away) 7pm Free
Saturday: Kids have a primary activity, then probably Children's Day at the Taney House in Frederick. 10 am - 4pm $3 for adults, kids are free. Stay in Frederick for Summer Fest Family theater at 6 pm (magic show and entertainment) (Free, food donations for food bank plse.)
8 comments:
Sounds good! Busy kids make for a sane mom. Don't forget your local free morning movies for those rainy days ahead. :D
Dear Christie,
You make me tired. I think I need a nap after reading all that! Holy moly!! That's some serious planning. At least you'll never hear your kids utter, "I'm bored."
What in the world are "focus projects?"
We've got swimming lessons everyday for the next two weeks and I signed Maia and Mason up for some kids classes at the library, but that's about it. Oh, I did look up the "free" movies and found out they aren't free in Columbia anymore. They only cost a dollar, but still...
Wow thanks for the info. We will probably be in our new tiny apartment in Frederick!! Now I can take the family to a activity after unpacking!!
Seriously, you are a great mom. You found some GREAT things to do. I can't join you for any of those this week, but I am excited for the chance to play along with you on one of these adventures :)
I want to copy Mendy's letter! I know I will see you at the pool though...if I can get my kids healthy.
You have some serious fun planned. What a great mom you are.
I want to see pics of you and Brent... it's been forever!! I love you and miss you cutie!
WOW!!! I am in awe!
I'm looking forward to lots of summer fun with you! :)
Post a Comment