Not long after I had Katie, I dropped right down to my pre baby weight. Then In the past few months I have put on 10 lbs. I found out about all the hypo thyroid stuff, and am now on medications and feeling a lot better. It was nice to find out that my laziness and fatigue had and excuse and now that I have my energy back I can try to kick these 10 lbs in the butt. Well, the first month I ate less then normal. I ate smaller portions and left the table satisfied, but just barely. I continued to work out and in that time I lost a pound and then swiftly gained it back. So for the past two weeks I have been eating more veggies then any person should. They have reeked havoc on my digestive track, and I was really hoping that this would be the ticket. After 2 weeks of eating like a rabbit, Nothing, not one pound!!!! I am soooo frustrated with this. Why deprive yourself and eat like that, and work out 3 times a week for nothing! Oh, I am so frustrated! I am at a loss. I am off to eat the biggest piece of Chocolate Cake known to man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I hear you sister!! You're starting to get old... like me! Slow metabolism.. yeah! Enjoy your cake! I will empathize with you by eating a dilly bar.
I've been trying too and having very little success... You look great though if that is any consolation! Mmmm chocolate cake sounds so yummy!:)
and thus begineth the saga.
obviously I'm no weight loss expert...but I'd at least try "changing up" the exercise regimen. Wanna do a marathon with me this fall?
Oh my goodness I can't believe this because just at the last baby shower I saw you walk in and thought man Christie looks good!! You really do so hang in there!
go figure. it's so frustrating. i almost lost all the baby weight, then a month or so ago, it started creeping back up again, with no changes in the way i eat or exercise. annoying. but more annoying for you because i can guarantee you exercise more than me!
Eat the cake!!!
It's the scale that is the problem. You look great stop weighing yourself!!! Yes, I agree---eat what you want to eat!
Post a Comment