

Thanks to Kevin for some lessons, we adjusted the colors so that they look better on my blog. Always helps to know a computer wiz.
Monday, May 26, 2008
A few more Addy Shots
Posted by Christie at 1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A fun place to get to know me and my family. :-)


Thanks to Kevin for some lessons, we adjusted the colors so that they look better on my blog. Always helps to know a computer wiz.
Posted by Christie at 1:07 AM
5 comments:
Those wrinkly feet are so cute. And I love her chubby little bum!
Great pictures once again.
great photos. i love the wrinkly feet.
I too love the wrinckly feet and little bums i could bite, yummy
I love these pictures!! What a doll! Thanks Christie you are amazing.
Could she be any cuter!? Newborns are so fun, and I'm glad she cooperated for you.
Post a Comment