Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby

Sniff.... Today my baby Katie turns 2!  Where on earth does the time go?  Could my baby really be 2?  

Katie has been an absolute joy nearly every day that she has been here with us.  Katherine's middle name is Shirley, and boy does that mean a lot to our family.  Katie will surely continue to carry the name with honor.  She always has a smile for you, and she has quite the sense of humor.  She is such a blessing to our family.  She keeps me grounded when the rest of the kids drive me nuts.  She has a tender heart, and just wants you to be pleased with her.  She loves to color and thus far is left handed (I know, not great, but unique)  She loves to "help" me, and every day she does something to help.  I think she has some good examples in her siblings  that she is trying to be like.   Katie, you're my angel, and my sunshine, and my grace.  I Love you, Happy Birthday Baby!

7 comments:

Amber said...

What a cute girl she really is! Every time I see her she just makes me smile. What a little angel.

Cami said...

Wow, really? 2?? Crazy. Happy B-day!!

Tricia said...

What a cutie!! Happy Birthday, what would we do with little people around to drive us crazy, I think we'd be bored. I love that kids drive us all batty, what a great life, I hope she got to pick her cake that is all the talk around here because my baby is turning three and can't wait. I am sure it is no different in your house. I love her little smile it really is priceless!!!!

Scarlett said...

Oh you have a Cinco de Mayo birthday girl! Happy Birthday cutie! Have mommy take you out for some tacos and v. margaritas today!

tracey said...

Happy Happy Birthday Katie dear. I can't believe we don't even know her... this summer :-)

Jeri said...

Happy Birthday little girl! You are so much fun, and I am glad I get to see you so often!

Dawn said...

she can't be two already? thats scary, it's gone way too fast. A beauty just like her mum