Sweet Little Katie

This is my favorite birthday picture! She looks so happy. She carried around this gift for hours with out opening it. It was so cute.
This is my 3rd, and I believe final Dora cake. I think I got my $'s worth out of that cake pan. :-) Glad Dora stayed "in" for so long. :-)

Katie didn't know what to think of the candles. She actually seemed afraid, and never did blow out her candles. She just stared at them and wondered why we would put fire on Dora and then put it on her lap. She pretty much sat there with this look on her face until her candles were almost melted down into Dora's hands. Then she looked like she was going to cry. Then we helped her blow out the candles. What a funny girl.

This is my favorite expression, and I love how dirty she is. This is at the end of the day, after all the festivities. She was SO excited about new Dora socks, shirt, jammies, swimsuit AND underwear. She was one happy girl. She also was excited about her new Cinderella baby, a little people ABC animal set and a talking backpack toy. What a wonderful Birthday! Lucky girl!!
10 comments:
how sweet is that?? She's just beautiful! our library has cake pans you can CHECK out!!!! how cool's that??? I can't believe she's two!!! i haven't even met her! that's ridiculous!
Dora is a big name over in my house too, something about little girls and Dora. I love the cake and see looks tickled pink with the socks. Love the pics.
Awww, that first pic is just precious!! So glad she had such a fun bday!!
Very cute pictures. I love how mesmerized she is by the candles, and how thrilled she is with her presents. I think however that Dora needs to see an optometrist :D
I love that last pictures!! She is a doll. That cake looks great did you make it. I am very impressed. Glad you guys had a fun celebration for your little sweetie!
Oh, that look on her face with the candle! So sweet. I can't believe she's so big already. Happy days to you all!
Katie is so adorable. The cake looks good. Glad she had such a great birthday!!
She is such a cutie! I am so impressed with your cake creating skills!
She is so darling! All your kids are!!! I love that she was afraid of the candles, how funny!
Very cute. That cake picture made me laugh! She is funny.
Post a Comment