I was just upstairs battling the latest army of ants that have invaded my kitchen. I don't know what else to do!! They think they own the place!!! We have put killer down out side, we have put those yard stakes down, we have put lemon oil on the counters, we have kept the kitchen near spotless. And as a final effort this week end we pulled out the stove and cleaned behind it and sprayed all inside there, then we sprayed under the sink (which if you saw how much hud I keep under my sink, you would know that this was almost as big of a feet as taking the stove out. ) We sprayed all around the sides of the dishwasher, all along the base boards. Every where!!! There was so much ant spray in the house that Brent and I were coughing and choking and had to go outside for air. It was crazy tons. We went 2 days w/o seeing an ant, and then the invitation got out that we had an empty house and so today they were back FULL FORCE. I was killing them all day, and then finally tonight, I cut up a watermelon for the kids... (I had mine, Tidwells, and Jensens) and then we headed straight to a walk and the park. I was transitioning 7 children, I was not about to clean up water melon. Well guess who offered to clean up???? One of the watermelon rinds was almost black with ants. (yup that's right, like you would see if someone threw a rind in the dirt, only it was on my stinking cutting board!!!) I am so frustrated I could die!!! I just sprayed again, and next I feed them cream of wheat (I have to go buy some. If this doesn't work, I guess it will be an exterminator, and he may as well take Sir Snakekins while he's at it. ARG. So here is a question for you. We need to pay our tithing from July, tithing---exterminator. If I pay in faith, will the creeping things go away? I think I'll give it a go. :-)
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh man. You and your living creatures problem. It is amazing to me. I am sorry you are dealing with this. YUCK! I do not know if the ants will go away if you pay your tithing, but you will be blessed.
I'd have to go with tithing, too. Dang those ants! We had ants in our first apt. ...I remember spraying them with that pink Windex.....now I can't stand the stuff...I have to buy blue or yellow Windex! Those ants make you want to cry and make you feel dirty..don't they?? Ew! Dummy ants!
Good luck! The good thing is as soon as they are gone, you will KNOW the sure fire way to get rid of ants.
I hope it isn't the winter that makes them disappear!
Guess the "ant death" didn't work so good! I know exactly how frustrated you are!!! I say a prayer that your faith will be rewarded with certain death for all ants in your house!
Ugh. I hate ants so much.
Post a Comment