They had a wonderful first day of School. Both of them ended up with very good teachers (according to other parents.) They both seem to be nice and hopefully keep these two in line. I think it is going to be a great year. Both of them each received their fathers blessings tonight after a lesson in FHE on the Priesthood. I don't know how much of that lesson they got, but they sure enjoyed their blessings. Tori even asked for one. It was sweet to have them all gathered so reverently for so long. (a very rare event at our house.) It was a nice first day for me too. :-)
Monday, August 27, 2007
First Day of School
Posted by Christie at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wonderful first day of school pics. They actually look like they should be advertising the clothes!
Love Liza's outfit!
Liza looks like a little model! I love it that both she and Maia had brown and pink on for the first day of school.
Oh, look how grown up they look! Are you bawling or what?
Sophie wore brown and pink yesterday also - must be the style'n colors this year! Those pictures are so great! Love Alex's hair!!
I have to echo Jeri! :) Way cute of Alex!!
Liza seems soo much older than NINE! They're both gorgeous! It's going by soo fast...isn't it???
Amazing photos! They are so stylish. I feel the need to buy my kids new clothes now instead of the hand-me downs they wore.
Beautiful first day pictures. I always get a blessing at the beginning of school too. I just always feel like I need help getting through all the trauma and homework.
What a great spot to take pictures! I love the blessings on the first day of school. This was the first year that Sheely talked about it a lot beforehand - telling Xavey she was getting her "special blessing." :)
They look dressed to the nines, I think it's so funny that school starts so much earlier in the states. My kids don't start until the 6th of sept. I wish they were in school now, Greg is very ready and misses his friends. How fun !!!
Very cool pictures! I also love Alex's hair, he must have felt very hip. Liza looks great as always. I'm glad they enjoyed their first day!
Post a Comment