Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Blogable

Katie has done it again, my special little girl has created yet another poopin' memory. This time we can point the finger somewhat at Liza, but still, that girl has a special knack for poop. This morning as I was getting ready to head out for the day, Liza (my big helper) changed Katie out of her wet night time diaper and into some clothes. I was so pleased to be able to just scoop Katie up and take her out the door when we were ready. We delivered a sister in the ward to her Dr's appointment and then explored the store "Tuesday Mornings". This was my first time in this store. For those who don't know it is kind of a Mc Frugals, TJ Maxx (-the clothes). Kind of a place. Discounter. The kids LOVED it as they had their allowance $ burning holes in their little pockets. We then headed over to meet the Tidwells at Cici's (mmmmm....) While at Ci Ci's I smelled poop, and went to take Katie to change her. As I picked her up, I lifted her little dress and saw that she had a big pile of poop next to her in the little high chair! GAG! So once again, I broke out my box of wipes and wiped my sweet daughters feces off of public property. (I tell you I used to think that those mommies who use all those highchair covers, and cart covers were over cautious germ -a - phobes, but now that we have done our share of nasties all over public areas, I understand them.) Luckily I learned from the church/ gym floor experience and had a onsie on had this time. Good thing, cuz there was no Jenny there to save me this time. After cleaning up the chair and sneaking into the bathroom trying not to be noticed, I began to change her and realized what the problem was, apparently I should have checked the positioning of the replacement diaper, the leg hole was giving her a little diaper wedgie, which is likely why she wasn't so happy in "Tuesday Mornings". :-) Hence the mess on the chair. LOL, what a crazy time. Any who, the rest of our day went well, and I must say that I almost did a post just to mention that I went to an Enrichment planning meeting tonight at Corrines home, and that woman had us in and out of there in like 45 min TOPS!!!! I don't think I have ever had a meeting that fast! My hats off to Corrine, what an organized, get to it lady! Fabulous! That there is Blog worthy!

3 comments:

kristin said...

ahhh....the poop sagas continue! Gotta love OTHER people's poop sagas :)

Jann said...

I love your poop stories. I think it is funny, but you probably don't. In a few years it will be hilarious. Especially when she's a teenager, I can just hear that conversation. Can you tell what kind of teenage mom I am?

Tricia said...

Okey that is just to funny, at least you were well prepared !!!