Thursday, August 2, 2007

I got 80% how'd yo do?

Studies show that 1 of 11 drivers cannot score more than 70% on the GMAC drivers test. This is good, try it and test yourself. http://www.gmacinsurance.com/SafeDriving/2006/test.asp

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the pics of the kids,Has Alex had a big hair cut? It looks very cute. Those rip tides are lethal, a friend of ours in sep 06 was swimming with his girls,teens,at Ocean City and got into trouble and tragically he and his 15 yr daughter never made it out. So i am terrified of the kids going in

kristin said...

I can't get over how big your kids are! They're beautiful, too! It's amazing how quickly they grow up. Amazing...and sad, too :( I'm jealous of your super photography! that's next on my list of classes to take. LOVE them! great keeping up this way...doncha love it??