Today we got to go swimming at a friends parents home. It was SO cool to have this WARM privet pool to swim in. The kids had a ball. We were there for about 4 hours and they went full force the whole time. Alex has become quite the swimmer lately and was doing front and back somersaults in the water, and once I saw him do a full flip into the water. (He was jumping into the deep end, but there was a step and he smashed his head on it.) Poor kid, would have pulled it off too. Anyway, he was okay. It has been quite the summer for him, he has really opened up in the water.
Aimee gave the kids a little diving lesson and they were all loving that. I even got in on that part because I never was very good at diving. I quite enjoyed it. The babies had a ball floating about in their little floaties in the water that was like bath water, and the mommies enjoyed the chatting. Of course I brought my camera, so more pictures.....:-) It was such a perfect day!!!
2 comments:
This looked like so much fun. It is great to have an outing like this with friends.
How fun! My kids were in school so I didn't go, but I can see from your pics that it was a good time.
Post a Comment