The kids set up a Koolaid stand last week. They sold 6 brownies, 6 bottles of water and a bunch of juice. They made $18!!!!! Who makes $18 at a lemonade stand???? Man, I should have had them out there all summer workin'! Obviously we have some very generous neighbors. :-) They had a ball and are now itching to go to 5 and below to spend their earnings. What fun.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Money Maker
Posted by Christie at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, that was a haul they made!! Fun pics! :)
How fun. Next time send out an email and then we can all go buy your high-class treats!
Oooooo advertising....hummmm....
Seriously, who does make $18 at a lemonade stand? How does that teach the value of money!? Clearly, there's a college savings plan in there somewhere.
Wow, maybe I should join that business . . .
$18???!!! Wow! It's all in the marketing...
Their stand is fantastic I would buy from them too if they were on my street. Way cute and it looked very fun...
Post a Comment