It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful a girls night can be for the down hearted. I absolutely love to get together with the ladies for a night of chatter. Last night Christina and I went to the movies. We saw "licence to wed". It wasn't the Best movie ever, but boy was it fun to sit and laugh in an empty theater with Christina. We just giggled and had a great time. I even got to ride in the new Hansen Van!!! Ohh what a treat.
Then tonight Christina came over at like 10 pm to paint nails. She brought her mom and 3 little sisters too. It was great. We had such fun, talking and listening to country music. We looked at some pictures and cleaned jewelry. There was even a time where little Lizzy was handing out back rubs (somehow I missed out on that, which is not like me....). We felt like movie stars when we were all done!! It was really fun, it is always fun and entertaining to meet your friends family, but to have the whole tribe together in one room and hear the banter and jokes, was really a fun glance into Christina's life. :-) It was great, just the boost that I needed. :-) Now we're off to DC tomorrow to go to the National Zoo. :-) Sounds like fun eh? I'll try to remember my camera.
PS. I know you love the pics of my hands and feet :-) We do such fine work here, I had to share.!! :-)
4 comments:
Beautiful! Look at that french manicure!
Lookin' sassy my dear! Gotta love the flower on the toes!! doesn't it make you feel like a rockstar of some sort??
I had to go get mine done as well....seven more days til baby Taylor arrives! gotta have these toes lookin' sharp (nothing else is looking very sharp these days...a girl's gotta at least have cute toenails!)
We have had five new families move into our ward, a ward where there really wasn't alot of love more of you go your way and I'll go mine. So we just started girls night out again. I just love how we feel after getting that time to build friendships and recharge our brains for our kids.
We had so much fun that night! Thanks for letting us all invade...especially so late! :) My goal is to take my mom to get new sassy sandals to show off her toes! Crocs just don't do a pedicure justice! :)
Post a Comment