Saturday, July 21, 2007

Savings

I had to share my success story... I love to off season shop at the children's place. I always get a rockin deal. The best part is that the children's place's original prices are not that high, so to get a good deal with them is really something else. I purchased 46 items of clothing today, that should cover all four kids for next summer. The original price on these items came to $475!!! I paid $137.12!!!! That is a savings of $337.88!!!! I outfitted my kids for less then $35 /child. Pretty good, I think. I like to do this every end of season, it really helps the pocket book. Liza is beginning to get too old for it though, she is starting to look for specific styles. :-( Oh well, we'll do it while we can.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

I need to add up my totals! You did a great job.

We need to find a store like this for US! =)

Cami said...

Wow! Great job! I love Children's Place sales.