So any of you that know me very well know that I love to count. I love to keep track of numbers etc. I think it is very fun to sort, and count. (weird I know) but anything that sorts and counts keeps me quite entertained as well. Yesterday I got a Heart rate Monitor. I got to use it for the first time today. I taught my Hydro class (water aerobics) and I am so excited about the numbers, my max heart rate was 181, Average heart rate was 142 calories burned 478! Yeee haw, thats not bad for an hours worth of working out. :-) I find this thing so interesting. I knew there was a reason that I love water aerobics so much, what a work out!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on the new toy!
My sister just got one of these too. (She did a post as well.) They look fun. Maybe I should give it a try.
Post a Comment