Cut and paste and put in your own answers, I got this from some ladies in the ward. Rule.... One word answers only.
1. Where is your mobile phone? ??? Lost?? (Just got home from the beach)
2. Relationship? secure
3. Your hair? dark
4. Work? hard
5. Your sister(s)? ahead
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? Gord (old boyfriend weird!!)
8. Your favorite drink? Margarita
9. Your dream car? Jeep
10. The room you're in? toys
11. Your shoes? sassy
12. Your fears? fire
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? shopping :-)
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Beach
15. What are you not good at? history
16. Muffin? blueberry
17. Wish list item? Zoom
18. Where you grew up? Canada
19. The last thing you did? Ice cream
20. What are you wearing? Swimsuit (still)
21. What are you not wearing? Hummm (see#20)
22. Your pet? Someday
23. Your computer? Old
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? Swinging
26. Missing? Normalcy (is that a word?)
27. What are you thinking about? children
28. Your car? old
29. Your kitchen? beautiful
30. Your summer? busy
31. Your favorite color? Pink (I can't believe I just admitted that)
32. Last time you laughed? Sonic
33. Last time you cried? Stress
34. School? kids :-)
35. Love? Them
Friday, July 27, 2007
Quiz
Posted by Christie at 11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very nice. I know what you were trying to write on that not wearing question. I was trying to write it too.
I love that you were forced to admit to blogging in your swimsuit :) I do it all the time!!
Post a Comment