
Yesterday we went into the zoo with Christina and her family. I only brought my camera out when the light was perfect, so I don't have traditional zoo pictures, but I did have fun taking a few. We got poured on as soon as we got there, but we sat under a shelter and ate our lunches and waited it out. The rest of the day was quite comfortable and we sure tired the kids out. It was very fun and a special thanks to Eli's Grandma who gave Tori the grandma fix she needed. Also to Eli's Grandpa for the Grandpa presence that he brought to the day. I know that I enjoyed it. Grand parents have a special way with kids that is so important, and I know my kids have been missing it this summer. It was a great day.

2 comments:
Gorgeous pics Christie!! I would love to learn from you! You are so good with the light!! Nice!!
Glad you had a lovely zoo day!! I love grandparents too and can't wait for my kids to see theirs' soon! :)
Those are awesome pictures!! Wow! That makes the whole crazy trip worth it! :) I say crazy, but it really was fun. Maybe next time we will see some more animals. My mom and dad will be so happy to hear that they made the day extra special for Tori. It makes me smile to picture her sitting so contently on my moms' lap on the metro ride home. :) Guess she's adopted Eli's grandma. How fun!
Post a Comment