Wednesday, February 13, 2008

monkey pee

Crude, but I laughed so hard I cried. Esp. when the zoom in on his mouth.

9 comments:

kristin said...

kinda makes the whole "evolution" theory even less appealing, yes? I saw a monkey POOP into his very hand and put it right into his mouth and eat it! EW...That is hilariously disgusting...love that warped sense of humor you have :)

Jenni said...

Oh that was SO gross Christie!! I did laugh though!!:)

Anonymous said...

How do you find these things? Holy cow. Chris and I are so glad you added a little romantic video to our night. YUCK!

tracey said...

I'm... speechless :-)

Jann said...

I'm laughing. Gotta show the kids, especially my boys, they're going to love it.

Brenda said...

sick.... that's all I have to say!

Drea said...

That is REALLY gross!!

Cami said...

Oh man, Christie, that is totally disgusting. I wanted to laugh, I really did, but COME ON!! I just couldn't watch without puking. Jake will get a laugh though, I'll show him.

Em Wall said...

That was hilarious! It's the kind of thing you are glad your kids didn't see and try to duplicate!