How far away is spring? 43 Days! That is about 6 weeks. I don't know if I can take it any more. Now don't get me wrong...... you have not just received at complaint from a Canadian about the cold..... no no, not the cold, the gloomy skies. I don't know if I can take one more day of this hazy light! I can't take a single photo that isn't all grain.... I am so frustrated. I keep trying to take pictures, and fail horribly because they are all WAY too dark because I am trying not to put my ISO up so high that they are grainy. I just want some sun shine and a cute kid to stare into my lens so that I can get some cute shots! Well, that's all for my complaints today. Rain Rain Go AWAY! :-)
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
How much longer?
Posted by Christie at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It can be hazy as long as it's warm! Sorry about your pictures. I hope you get some sunshine, but I need it warm! Look forward to seeing your pictures.
I hear you. Just keep opening up that aperture.
Post a Comment