I was bag tagged forever ago by Jeri, so here it goes. As you all know, I am still in diaper bag mode, so this is just my purse that I take with me when I go out w/o kiddos. Seeing as how last night I ventured out to Recipe Swap, I actually had my purse in action, so here it is.....
This is my purse... I have used it for FAR too many years. I got it on clearance with Bath and Body Works product in it. Whooo Whoo, double deal. It has seen better days, and it is defiantly time for a new one! I have been purse shopping for about 2 months, and just can't decide.
Inside my purse:
Head band and little clips for my hair that I am trying to grow out...., Children's Place 15 % off coupon (I need to get the girls spring dresses soon), My Heart Rate Monitor (I had it on when I went on a date with Brent on Friday, and it didn't look so classy with my outfit, so it got stuffed in the purse), A mold for my temporary crown, the nurse gave it to me?, Told me that if my temporary breaks, just to bring this in, and they'll fit me with a new one. I can throw this out next week when I get my permanent. Blistex Lip balm, Burt's Bees Hand Repair Creme (reeks like bengay but WORKS!!), The pink paper is a "Homework Pass" for Alex from going to math night at the school, the ticket stubs are from a drawing at math night. Pair of nail clippers, My wallet, which you really don't want to see inside there, A Life Time Fitness gift card, which was given to me for Christmas by one of my Water Aerobics Ladies, Chillies and Cold Stone Gift cards from my sister for Christmas (yummy South Western Egg Rolls), and Finally....... The very best part of the post.... $20 bill that I thought I lost.... It was in the zipper pocket!
I Bag Tag, Tracey, Tricia, Cory, and Kristen. May you also find a lost $20! :-)
5 comments:
so..we dump our purse, huh??? you don't know what you're asking for! and i LOVE that blogging article! I always feel soo narcissistic for blogging! :) lmao.
Glad you were reunited with the 20. gotta love that..the most I ever "find" are 5's
That's awesome! I want a $20 to show up for me! Very interesting bag contents. I think you should get some sort of prize.
Diddy means small, and yep it could take a while to hear from Becca, her comp is crap
Yes I think you should get the prize for most interesting contents and for find a 20!!:) Nice!!:)
You have fun stuff in your purse! You need a new purse and I need a new diaper bag....shopping trip??! I guess that would be TWO shopping trips, you don't buy them in the same locations. =)
Post a Comment