Welcome to the next group of 365. There is a lot... so keep on scrolling... :-)

57/365
La Madeline's
I love to go for a little desert and hot cocoa with my gal pals.
Tonight I called an impromptu gathering. I just had to get out.

56/365
Had to dig in files to get this one, but I wanted to Add to my I love list, that I Love to Dance. And I love to be with my Girlfriends. This was a wonderful time in my life where I got to do a lot of both. It was SO fun!

55/365
Peeking Lilly
So there are a lot of pictures of Tori, but she is home and she usually loves when I take pictures of her.

54/365
I Love Star Gazer Lillies. These were also in the Valentine Bunch. I love Lilly's for their beauty, their longevity, and their wonderful smell.

53/365
A Self Portrait

52/365
Katie and her Clocklate
Like her mommy, Katie loves her "Clocklate". This is her after finding Alex's Valentine Chocolate. MMM

51/365
This Winter here in Maryland has been quite icy. So here is a shot of some ice I found in my recycle bin. Isn't it pretty?

50/365
I love Dolphins
A life long dream of mine has been to pet, feed and swim with dolphins. Last year at this time I got to do 2 of those things. (had to dig for this picture also)

49/365
I Love Spring and Early Summer and Strawberries, and Tori.
Ohh, I love this picture. (had to dig around for this one.)

48/365
The Card from Valentines Day.
This is our song. It is quite appropriate to us. :-) I love it and would do almost anything to get Brent to sing it to me.

47/365
Some Pretty little white flowers from the Bouquet

46/365
From my Beautiful Bouquet for Valentines Day.
These flowers arrived at 7:30 pm. I was sure that Brent (who was on call that night)
had completely forgotten. :-(

45/365
Valentine Tori.
8 comments:
I love them all,my favorite is of the ice it is wonderful. Glad to see you up at it again.
Beautiful pictures! You guys looked so pretty on Saturday night! I was very impressed. You never cease to amaze!
Wonderful pics!! And you guys did a GREAT job at the talent show!! I was way impressed!!
Your pictures are so pretty. And girl you can move!!!
My favorite is the picture of Tori behind the Lilies! Good job for keeping this up.
Katie's hilarious. I love that! Your self portrait is a little... scary looking... seen that face before :-) Tori with the Lilies is very cute.
You have such an amazing talent with photography! I love to see your fun pics!
You take such great pictures! Thanks for setting up the impromptu get-together. It was so fun chatting & getting out. You & Christina looked beautiful and danced great!
Post a Comment