A fun place to get to know me and my family. :-)
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
Yes, I am actually disappointed. One more year that my daffodils are ruined. Oh well.
We have these at our house too. It is very fun to see. I love signs of spring.
That is such a cool picture. I am ready for the spring lets hope it comes. We look forward to getting together.....
Dang, makes me wish I had been more on the ball in the fall and planted some bulbs. Hooray for spring.
Oh does this mean I can soon stop bundling up children before going out!! I seriously can't wait for spring!!:)
This is just plain unfair just tonight we got about 5inches of snow. Oh to the day that we have spring here. I love it I can't wait for my buds to come up!!!
Oh how fun! I actually found weeds in my garden already!! Ah! Last year I just could not get rid of them...
Very exciting! Spring is springing for sure.
I'm ready for warm weather! Oh, wait, I need to lose weight first. Okay, I won't complain about bulky sweaters.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yes, I am actually disappointed. One more year that my daffodils are ruined. Oh well.
We have these at our house too. It is very fun to see. I love signs of spring.
That is such a cool picture. I am ready for the spring lets hope it comes. We look forward to getting together.....
Dang, makes me wish I had been more on the ball in the fall and planted some bulbs. Hooray for spring.
Oh does this mean I can soon stop bundling up children before going out!! I seriously can't wait for spring!!:)
This is just plain unfair just tonight we got about 5inches of snow. Oh to the day that we have spring here. I love it I can't wait for my buds to come up!!!
Oh how fun! I actually found weeds in my garden already!! Ah! Last year I just could not get rid of them...
Very exciting! Spring is springing for sure.
I'm ready for warm weather! Oh, wait, I need to lose weight first. Okay, I won't complain about bulky sweaters.
Post a Comment