Sunday, February 3, 2008

25-34/365


25/365
My attempt at fruit.  
26/365
Stolen Apple
Someone snuck in and stole my fruit from my shoot.
30/365
Nookies new doo.  
I had no idea that they charge you $50 to cut a dogs hair!!! 
29/365
I loved this big house, so pretty.
32/365

Reflections
Look deep into the water, you can see leaves and pine needles.   Too bad the water's not clear.

28/365
Mud
Katie discovered mud today.  She was a girl about it, so she didn't get too messy.
She just slid a bit and then whined for help to get out of it.  I fell in love with these little boots by the front door
33/365
I love penguins.  These are my two favorites.
34/365
Went down to the park to take pictures, it got dark WAY too fast :-(

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow, $50 for a puppy hair cut! I think my stylist charges like $40 and I thought that was steep! Beautiful pics Christie!!

Jeri said...

Does that tall penguin have a little broken foot? =)

I love the boots by the front door!

Anonymous said...

You pay more for your dog's haircut than I pay for my hair. Wow. You might have to do the next one yourself. It is a great picture of him though!

Cami said...

I know about those crazy dog hair cutting prices! But he sure looks cute. Great shots.

Deb said...

i love that house, too! it's just gorgeous! love the photos!

Kellie said...

Beautiful shots, Christie. I love your storytelling through pictures.