Come on, wouldn't you let him poop on your floor?? He has been such a joy to me. Sometimes he annoys the crap out of me, like when I can't even let Katie sit on the floor because he will attack her and pull her clothes off and eat the banana in her hands, but then you just see his little sweet face and forgiven. AWWW...
Monday, December 3, 2007
I couldn't resist posting my puppy.
Posted by Christie at 1:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Okay that is a way cute puppy! I have missed so many blogs, I didn't know you had a new puppy!! How fun!
He is very cute.
Oh, he is precious!!
See, having a puppy is exactly like having a child! :) Cute picture! Maybe one of these days I'll actually see him in person!
How cute! He's so cute! If we could forget the pooping part, he'd be perfect! :)
You're a sweeter person than I am. I don't want anyone pooping on my floor, no matter how cute they are. He is adorable though.
he is one cute puppy. i don't even like dogs, and i still think he's cute. :)
Cute!
He'll get the pooping thing!
Yes, he is so cute that I almost WOULD let him poop on my floor, if only Ethan wouldn't poop first just by looking at him. How could any kid be afraid of that tiny doggie??
Post a Comment