"When I was little, before we had a dog, I was sitting at the table eating dinner and I felt something furry on my foot and I thought, what was that? Then the furry thing went by my foot again, and I thought, okay this is weird. What is that, so I looked under the table and it was dads foot."
We laughed so hard, he told this at dinnertime and we were all into his story wondering what he was going to find under the table. It was SO funny
3 comments:
Hahaha!! That was hilarious!! He really built up the suspense!!:)
HA! That's awesome.
Alex is great! I want to commend you on your last post. I am always wondering if I am scarring my kids by my attitude and reaction to them when I feel they are making my life hard. Is it true, kind, and necessary are a great idea.
Love ya Christie
PS loved the Christmas card
Post a Comment