I had to share....


I read about this cute little book on my sisters friends blog and it sounded so cute, I rushed out to buy it. I will warn you that the price is a little steep, but so cute and worth it if you use it for years to come. So the book comes with this darling little "traditional style" elf. The story is about this little elf and his job in your home. In the book it tells the children that this little fella will go to the North Pole every night and report your behavior to Santa. He is under strict rules that he is not to speak to you, but you are welcome to tell him what you want for Christmas, and he will deliver your message to Santa. He tells Santa, about all that you did that day, especially the good stuff. When he returns, he hides in a new spot, so that you have to find him when you wake up. On Christmas day, he is gone and will see you again next year. He also can not be touched, if you touch him, his magic rubs off and he won't be able to report to Santa. (I like that one cuz then he can't become a toy) It is really quite a darling little idea. The kids have loved it so far, and it is nice to make a little reminder comment here or there about what "Dingle" is going to tell Santa today. The kids seem to like the idea, and they buy it too. I just thought it was so cute
3 comments:
That seems so fun. Your kids will love it every Christmas. Such a fun mom!
That sounds so cute!! You'll have to let us know if it works for you all month long - if it does I just might have to invest in our own elf!:)
I love it, it sounds so cute. I would love to do this with my kids
Post a Comment