This morning as the girls and I were getting breakfast Alex came running down the stairs in just his pj top, trying to stretch it down so we couldn't see his underwear, as he announced that it was snowing outside! We were all so excited to see the seasons first snow fall. Alex is convinced that if he wears his pajamas inside out and back wards and sings jingle bells out the window, that it will snow. Up until this morning, it kept "not working", but today, he told us all... "see, it works!" (From what I understand, one of the teachers at school, I believe it was the music teacher, told the kids this.... odd...) Anyway, we had a normal day, with the exception of trying to drive around all these people who think that the sky is falling every time it snows. When the kids got home from school they played outside for quite some time. The snow was perfectly sticky, so Alex got to make his snow balls that he has been waiting to make. Chinook didn't know what to think. Although we only got a few inches of snow, it comes right up to his little under belly and mats in his hair on his legs and his tummy. I can only imagine how cold that is on your bare belly. He has been good to go potty outside anyway today. He enjoyed running around the yard with the kids, but got really cold really quick. He and Tori lasted about the same amount of time.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
First Snow
The kids are really hoping for a late start tomorrow morning, and to be quite honest so am I. I don't want them to have the whole day off, but a nice slow morning would be a nice change.
I am excited for our enrichment christmas deal tomorrow night. I had to get a sitter so that I could go since Brent is on call. Friday night I have a date with my sweety, and then Saturday i get to go shopping and to lunch with Tracy. I am so looking forward to a girls day. :-) Boy my night just really perked up as I realized what a great few days I have coming up. Oh, how I love this season. :-)
Posted by Christie at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I keep laughing picturing Chinook walking through the snow...or does he have to hop?
So it's ALEX's fault!! Don't let him tell Jeffy.
Sounds perfect! I've been a bloggin looser lately...been missing ya! Chinook's precious...as well as the Wall chiddrin's. :) Happy Christmas season to us!
Post a Comment