Of Course these were taken before the snow flew. I have been holding on to them so that I could practice my new photo shop skills on them, but I am tired of waiting for myself, so here are the raw images of my kiddos in the fall leaves in our yard. BTW, we picked up another 15 bags of leaves for a total of 40 bags! There are still some in the back that are hanging on to the tree back there. We'll get em though.
Liza enjoying the fall leaves
Alex was seen once burrowing though the pile of leaves on the driveway, he actually disappeared into the pile head first and tunneled through. :-) It was really funny.
That's a pretty cool tongue trick Katie is doing here.... She is so much fun! She even helped with the leaves, on the first day, but on the second day it was too cold and she and Chinook sat inside with each other watching out the window. They looked really cute together.
And my ever photogenic Tori, I have so many good shots of this girl. She loves the Camera and the camera loves her. I wanted to photo shop her scar, but I guess it tells part of her tale. She is loosing her curls and that makes me sad. :-( But she is still so beautiful.
8 comments:
As usual, wonderful pictures!
I'm wishing we'd got our leaves raked before the snow! It's going to be a big pain now!
Ditto to what Christina said. We picked them up, and then more dropped.
Cute pictures!
Well it has been snowing on us for about 3 days now. It's not been overwhelming yet but it's a lot like Christmas!
Your kids are beautiful!
I expected "Chinook" to be bigger! What a cute dog!
So cute! I can't believe you had 40 bags of leaves. That's insane.
Cute, cute, kids! Holy cow 40 bags that is a ton. Good job!
Those are such great pictures. I need you to do photoshop on our Christmas picture. How fun that you can make our faces blemish, wrinkle and scar free!
Hey now, these images are not photo shopped, these are raw, straight from the camera. But thanks for the compliment :-)
I love the colors of the leaves and Alex he does look like he loved his left time. I think that if he likes snow he could come stay with me for a couple days he love for it would leave. We have been sitting at about -35with the wind chill for the week or so and the snow what can I say your cute little puppy would be lost in the snow it is well over his head. Greg can't wait to get his snowboard out and practice but me I keep dreaming that we are in hawaii and it helps me watch up to another day here in winterpeg!!!!
Post a Comment