Thursday, October 11, 2007

SYTYCD!!!!!!!

Tonight I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a ticket to the live "So You Think You Can Dance" performance in Baltimore. It was SO good. I really enjoyed watching all the dancers, I really wish that I knew more about what was going on. I only watched 1 episode this season, so I didn't know any of the dancers. I did find this young man, Danny Tidwell


This is the best picture of his pec's that I could find on the Internet. Lick 'O Licious I say!!! MMM, just the bod though, not really my type otherwise. However this man can move in ways that I never thought any man could. I am not saying that I think he was the best dancer, but he did keep my attention. There was one girl that I really liked how she moved, but now I can't remember her name. Anyway I found that I really enjoyed the Ball room dances, cha cha, samba, etc... and i was surprised to find that I quite liked the hip hop too. There were even a few alternative ones that I enjoyed. It was quite the evening and was topped of by being chauffeured home by whom I will forever remember as "Nakie Jakie" LOL!! That was so funny. It was pouring rain and poor Jake, who was driving all of us silly girls around got absolutely soaked! He was warmer w/o his shirt on, so "naturally" that is how he drove home. :-) We all had to tease for a bit. It really was quite a fun night and I am very glad that I got to go. Thanks Linclon for the ticket, I hope you make it next year.

Today's fly victory was the tossing of multiple jar candles, since I have switched to oils, I haven't really burned many candles, so those got tossed. I also tossed a ton of spice containers and re organized my spice containers. As per our challenge for the Kitchen today, I cleared my counters of all appliances that I don't use at least 4 times a week. I put the more used ones in a convenient location, but out of sight. I did some re arranging, and I really like the results. I am so pleased. Tomorrow is about the fridge, pantry and grocery list. Friday afternoon is grocery day. I played old maid again with Tori and laid with Katie on the floor and played with a musical toy for a few minutes. I loved it. All in all a pretty good day. Oh yeah, and my nutty kids keep asking me if they can go in the sprinkler, so today, October 10th, I told them to go ahead. Tori and Alex bounced out there first while Liza finished practicing piano. They were back in the house in less then 3 minutes. Then they went back out with phsyco crazy Liza, and they were able to put up with the cold a little longer (about 10 minutes) and then they all came in the house shivering. They went up stairs and put on their winter jammies and then came down for a hot dinner. I think that I made my point though, it is really just too dang cold. Even though it is still hot on the bus after school, the air and wind is too cool. They also got absolutely eaten alive by mosquito's (poor tori scratches them till they bleed). Tisk Tisk, they should listen to their mother. :-( I hope I don't hear about the sprinkler again until spring.

8 comments:

Jann said...

It was so fun. I'm glad you got to go. You will now be as crazy hooked as the rest of us.

Cami said...

Oh it was so fun. Yes, Nakey Jakey will forever be his nickname now. I'm glad you got to go! I hope you are hooked with us next season.

Julia said...

Too bad the kids didn't go out the day before--90 degree weather and sprinklers are a really good match! I'm thankful the cold front finally came through, though...

Jeri said...

I can't believe you really put those words, I thought you were kidding! Lick 'O licious......you are crazy!!!

I am glad you could come with me! Next year will just plan on getting you a seat. It was such a great night, minus making our friends run in the rain!

I think you liked Jaimie. She is a beautiful dancer! I think Neil was my favorite to see live.

Jared - Christina said...

I'm going to have to start watching the show since all my friends are!
Did you really just say Lick O'licious? I'm dying here!! LOL!!
Glad you had a fun night.

Jenni said...

Oh Christie!! Lick o' licious killed me!! So glad you went!! Such fun times were had last night!!:)

Anonymous said...

So glad you went and you're putting up pics of a yummy man. What a fun time. I think I'm going to have to go and see some of those pecs live!

Corinne said...

Christie - I am SO GLAD you came with us. I will always remember our rain shelter chat :)