I finally got to sort though some pictures. Here are some of my favorites... Okay a lot of favorites. It was an eventful trip. ;-)
Amber Shirley Knapp.... The whole reason for this trip. Isn't she a beauty!!!
Amber and Andrea, right after her first bath. They put the cutest little bow in her hair.
A very Proud PaPa. They were so happy and it was wonderful to be there and enjoy the spirit that is present when a new baby comes into the world.
She is about 24 hours old in this picture. She would only sleep if I kept her covered.
Here she is getting her bath, this was shot through a window with those stupid wire things running through it, and it was not the cleanest window on the planet either. I am quite happy with the results from this bath shoot. esp considering the conditions. I am standing on a chair in the hall to get this one. Can't you just see it. :-)
Newborn toes. I love all the little signs that she is still in the hospital.
This is Tori and Brandon, her cousin.... is he just the cutest little thing. This little boy belongs to Brent's brother Brad and his wife Jodilyn. He loved Tori, he is just playing cool. ;-)
Okay, so now that I see all these adorable kids all grouped together, I have to admit, there must be something cute in the wall genes, cuz every one of these little monsters is as cute as can be. Either that or the all the Wall men married well. :-)
She was just too cute to resist.
This little guy is named Grant, he was adopted from a mother out here near us, some place in Virginia. His parents, who are friends of Andreas, came to stay with us when they were waiting for time to pass until they could take him home. That was a year ago, he has grown so much!
Friends so so cute in black and white. :-)
Sisters!! Katie was not cooperating while I had the beautiful back drop of my father in laws new home. She really didn't want to take photos. This was the best of a lot of tries!
We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Davies while we were there. (Brent's moms Parents) The girls loved it and so did Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa even had some of his delicious Oatmeal choco chip cookies, MY FAVORITE! He makes the BEST ones in the world. We had a great time with them.
We spent a lot of time before Amber came visiting around with family. We had a great visit with Anne in the hospital and another visit with Anne in the Rehabilitation center. I think she really enjoyed Tori's visit and Tori asked over and over to go back and see her again. They were really cute together.
8 comments:
How fun! you take some really great pictures! I'm jealous..I wanna learn..(and have a decent camera!) looks like a great time!
lOVE it!
Wonderful pictures! I can't believe the round little face Amber has. Too cute! Love the new little foot image.
Love the image of Grant in the bucket, and the one of the little blonde above that one. Oh, and the picture of Tori with Jeff! The tears on her cheeks just break your heart. Great moment.
It's good to have you back home!
It's fun to see your pictures. Eli really missed Tori! Glad you are home safe!
We miss you already! But I must admit, the wall genes are dang cute, even if I am a little bias! Cute pictures. Email the rest of them that you took of all the kids so I can scrap em'. Love ya
What a sweet babykins. Great job.
That was fun to see your pictures! That baby is adorable. I love those cheeks! I cry just like Tori when I leave my family too, it's so hard to say goodbye.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming Christie!! I know that the timing didn't work how how you planned, but I had a wonderful time!! I'll never forget the night you stayed up all night with me to count contractions and hold my hand. Thank you for everything you did to help out Jeff and I from cleaning and cooking to getting us off to the hospital. I love you so much and am so grateful that I have you as a sister!! Thanks again for EVERYTHING!! I LOVE YOU!!
I love the pictures. Seriously, you take great pictures.
Post a Comment