The weather is so beautiful lately... I just love the cool mornings and nights. MMMMM, it reminds me of home in the summer time. Here are some of the pictures that I took today. Not terribly happy with my results, but it was fun anyway. The kids were really active and i am not too great at shooting moving objects. 
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
They are beautiful kids and beautiful pictures.
You are so good! You definitely need to take up photography. Jeri needs someone to take some of her clients anyway right? They are beautiful pictures!
Oh, so cute! They are great pictures. I love this time of year too, before it gets so cold that I hibernate for the winter.
Those are great pictures. You really have a talent. Your kids are just beautiful!
So, what's with the tarp? Is it a makeshift hammock? What?
I love the sepia tone in the one of Tori, but of course they are all so cute! I love the fall too!!
Those are some seriously gorgeous shots! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment