Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Speed Blogging

So, I've fallen to the ease of what I like to call "Speed Blogging".   On Facebook,  you can post your "status" and it tells all your "friends" what you're doing at the very moment.  I find that rather then thinking up blogs, I've been thinking of Status's to post.  So Then I thought, Why not take those status's and make a blog about them.....  Speed Blogging combined.   So here it goes....

starting May 1st

They always start with Christie Kay Cook Wall ......

...'s little one has strep, oh what fun, Hope that doesn't go around everyone.  *it didn't*
... is up late cleaning.. showing tomorrow... cross fingers, hope, pray, (what ever you do).. for us. :-)
...It takes me longer to load my car with all my crap that I am hiding then it takes these people to decide that they don't want my house. :-(
...s going to bed...I know you don't believe me, but I am.. really... I am. 
...is doing a showing and church solo today. Should be fun
... survived and then had butter scotch chip pancakes after church. (Liza made dinner) She's a good girl.
...said her first good bye today. :-(. Not looking forward to the good bye part, that's for sure.
...just set up Dora-pallooza, my baby is 3 tomorrow!!! Where does the time go?!?!
...just watched the Bucket List for the first time. LOVED IT !!!! Uh, just loved it!
... Is thinking that now that I have a iPod touch and can fb from my bed, I shall never sleep!
...is wishing the kids had gone to bed on time. Grrr.
...is frustrated, how can my house look like a show home at 4, and by 6 it looked like a bomb went off???
...is in a bit of a funk... could it be that my premie turned 8 my baby turned 3 this week?
...s beat... What a week. WAY too many balls in the air this week. I'm ready to slow down.
...25 showings... not one nibble. :-(
... is feeling empowered. Im going to mow the lawn more often. How rewarding, and not too bad of a work out either. :-)
...can't believe that my kids went out with a pitcher of water and some dixie cups and actually made $6!! LOL Thanks neighbors for humoring them.
...had a great mothers day... rejuvenated, now back to work :-)
...is trying to be the grown up here.... really trying.
...burned her thumb on a pop tart!! Is that really possible?!?!?!
...some days I absolutely love being a stay at home mom. :-)
...COME ON PEOPLE!!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!http://www.hps.org/hpspublications/artic
les/powerlines.html
...is a stress case this morning 3 more houses in my little area went up for sale. 2 under me, one over, but has WAY more to offer then i do. not lookin good.
...Wishes she could think about something else, I keep trying... I even went shopping, that usually solves everything!
...is so busy today! Baptism and 2 showings... craziness.
...can't believe her niece is old enough to be on FB! Crazy!
...is getting a massage tomorrow at 3. :-) MMMM
... is trying to figure out why she is SO tired
...better go make dinner
...is helping her children go thru detox. Sugar sugar sugar *from Grandmas visit*
...is flabbergasted!!! Is that a real word?  *Liza told a big huge lie. :-(*
...has 67 posts on my blog roll... where have I been the last week, and how come everyone decided to blog?
...-30 grand and closing costs???? are these people NUTS?!?!?
... wants to iron, I actually have the urge to iron.... That's just weird!
...the urge has passed, now I am just lucky to have the kids in bed FINALLY!!
...just ate the yummiest dinner!!! Mmm *pork loin and rosemary potatoes*
...Is watching Twilight while she blogs.... SIGH....
...Maybe I should go to bed seeing as how it's 3 am and I am 1/2 way through Twilight for the second time tonight... Maybe that Baja Mt Dew @ 7 pm wasn't such a good idea.. LOL!!
... is looking for a place to hide...... They seem to find me everywhere!!
...has shown her home 40 times!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!
...LOVE LOVE LOVES Muddy Buddies!!!!!
...Is HOSTING a Miche Bag Party tonight... Oreo Cheese Cake and Spicy Cream cheese dip, Hummus, and more!!! YUMMO. Oh, and the bags are cute. :-) Come on over 7:30
... had a blast!!! All who missed, missed out!!!!
...was wrong, showering with the 2 older kids home was NOT better then showering with just the 2 little ones home.... What a zoo!
...is watching her hubby and Kids examine a cows heart! *Liza's Science fair project on hearts*
..."what does sandwich plus sandwich equal?". Tori *Katie answered "Plate". Tori said "RIGHT!" *
...loves the sound of frogs @ night in spring here in MD. I hope there are frogs in TN too!!
...43 and counting.....
...just drank a lemon berry cream slush!!!
...shopped and shopped and shopped and shopped
...bought 2 new pairs of shoes...... So cute! *Great Girls weekend In PA.*
...is trying not to eat... A weekend off has proven that I am indeed stress eating.

So there you have it the month of May in Speed blog form.  :-)  It really does pretty much cover it.  

3 comments:

tracey said...

Good idea. You've got a lot of stuff there is very little time/space.

Cami said...

Great idea! Very fun.

Barbara said...

You did it!! so funny! I can remember what was happening in those little blurbs:)