I have noticed a trend in my live, blogging and Face Booking... A negative trend, and so I am going to share a bit of positivity today...
Liza has born her testimony for the past 2 fast sundays about our home. She has born testimony that she knows that Heavenly Father and Jesus hear our prayers and will answer them. She has said both times that she KNOWS that we will sell our house soon.
Sweet faith. I am proud of her and her ability to trust in the Lord. Also on a positive note, although I get frustrated, I know that the Lords hand is in this whole situation and that all will turn out well for us.
Another positive side, I have gotten to witness the support of so many loved ones. As my Friends and my Family have bonded together and spoke words of support and have prayed many a times on our behalf.
We have had a few reviews of our home that say that the home has "excellent curb appeal", that the interior is "clean and well kept" (which is really saying something considering the mass # of people in this little place), That people loved the home's location, the home's interior, and the community that we are in. They have also stated that the home needs "No improvements", that it is priced "About right".
Twice we've been told that we are in peoples top 2 choices, we've been told that our home was their favorite, and we've had 2 second showings. So there have been a few out there that were close. We just need this market to close up a little... there are SO many choices out there, it is hard to be the #1 choice.
Another positive: The 2 bedroom on the court sold for $260,000.00 on Thursday. So that has posted for the world to see... that should help our price issue.
I know that the Lord will take care of us. I know that the right buyer is out there, and that all that have passed thus far were not the perfect fit, for some reason or another. I am grateful for my faith, and for the support of those around me.
I know it will all be okay... I am just impatient... always have been... I better work on that.
4 comments:
I love your faith and your daughter's faith. It will all work out.
I was looking for this post:) I knew it was around somewhere :) I have noticed housing prices are rising slowly all over. Soon:) You should read Drawing on the powers of Heaven. Very inspirational.
Liza was so sweet on Sunday! I hope everything works out for you soon!
I am so glad to hear things are moving forward. It is hard to be patient when you have to keep your house so clean all of the time. It sounds like you are doing a great job though. Liza is amazing.
Post a Comment