I have a TON of blogging to do, but had to post this one cuz it made me laugh so hard today. I actually went home and got my camera cuz I thought it was SO FUNNY. Just in case you can't read it the sign says. "Little Stars and Angels Day & Evening Care." LOL! Wonder if they have a wait list. :-)
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Just For Laughs
Posted by Christie at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
NO way! LOL!!
That reminds me of a lonely sign I saw in an Arizona field. It was a spray painted sign with the word "DAYCARE" with a smiley face- propped on a pile of dirt and sage brush.
I used to drive past that all time!! I thought it was funny too, and next to it is the men's club where scary guys hang out side all day and make pit bbq beef or whatever!!
Oh my word! That is crazy. Glad you caught that one on camera. :-) Too funny!!
Post a Comment